Remembering Jason

I hope everyone will take some time to add a thought or message to Jason's family or even leave something that went unsaid to Jason that you wish you could have said. I hope this to be a great support site for family and friends who will always remember what a great guy Jason is.
I know there are many people who took pictures and video at the services. Feel free to send copies or links to me at tolmanma@gmail.com.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Schedule - From Kelly, Jason's Wife

The Schedule:

Friday Evening: Viewing 6-8pm at the Bunker University Chapel (Val Vista and University)
Saturday: Viewing 9-9:45am Church building
Family Prayer 9:45am Church building
Funeral 10am church building
Graveside Approx. 11:45am Cemetery Center N of Brown


Donations: Bank of America ask for the Jason Tolman Family Memorial Fund (not available till Thursday 1-8-09)
Church Building is on Driftwood and South of Baseline, in between Lindsay and Val Vista

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly-This is Vanessa. It's been a while. I'm so sorry that this has happened. I would like to attend the funeral. I just want to clarify, is it on Saturday or Friday?