Remembering Jason

I hope everyone will take some time to add a thought or message to Jason's family or even leave something that went unsaid to Jason that you wish you could have said. I hope this to be a great support site for family and friends who will always remember what a great guy Jason is.
I know there are many people who took pictures and video at the services. Feel free to send copies or links to me at tolmanma@gmail.com.

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Funeral




The funeral was very nice. When I get the program scanned I will post it here. Jason's sister and sister in law sang a song written just for him. Jason was moved to the Mesa Cemetery and there his brothers took his casket and put it in the back of his truck he so loved. They rode in the back and drove slowly to his final resting place. There a dedicatory prayer was said by his oldest brother. Hundreds of people came to show their support for Jason and his family. His family appreciates the outpouring and expresses their thanks to all of those who assisted in the past 10 days.




No comments: