Remembering Jason

I hope everyone will take some time to add a thought or message to Jason's family or even leave something that went unsaid to Jason that you wish you could have said. I hope this to be a great support site for family and friends who will always remember what a great guy Jason is.
I know there are many people who took pictures and video at the services. Feel free to send copies or links to me at tolmanma@gmail.com.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gratitude

I just wanted to write a quick note here to all of our friends and family.
I am truly grateful for huge amount of prayers, thoughts, phone calls, money, food and work that has been given so freely to my family. I know that Jason is just as grateful as I am. It is such a blessing to Jason, myself and our children to have the knowledge of being together again for all eternity. This truly is what is helping mw through this time.
I know my house has never been cleaner or the frigde fuller throughout our marriage.
Thank you all so much, Kelly, Karsen, Morgan and Harley

No comments: