Remembering Jason

I hope everyone will take some time to add a thought or message to Jason's family or even leave something that went unsaid to Jason that you wish you could have said. I hope this to be a great support site for family and friends who will always remember what a great guy Jason is.
I know there are many people who took pictures and video at the services. Feel free to send copies or links to me at tolmanma@gmail.com.

Monday, January 5, 2009

This video is a work in progress. As we come across more great stuff it will be added later. Feel free to send me any pictures you have of Jason that you might want included.

4 comments:

Brookie said...

jason was my friend in jr. high and high school and i am so sorry to hear about this tragedy. he was a great man and looked like a wonderful father. he will be greatly missed and i will keep your family in our prayers.
brooke(bringhurst) whiting

Anonymous said...

I never knew Jason or his family. I read about this story online. I have watched the video three times now, crying every time. My heartfelt wishes and prayers to Jason's family and friends. He was obviously from a great family who loves him very much!

Anonymous said...

That is one of the most beautiful videos of Jason's life I have ever seen. My prayers go to you and your family.

ST said...

I would like to give my deepest sympathy to Jasons wife, children and family. I never really knew Jason, only met him once through my husband Gus, who used to work with him. My heart goes out to all that knew him. I had lots of tears reading all the good heartfelt stories that others have left. May God bless his family with what ever they may need. Sheila