Remembering Jason

I hope everyone will take some time to add a thought or message to Jason's family or even leave something that went unsaid to Jason that you wish you could have said. I hope this to be a great support site for family and friends who will always remember what a great guy Jason is.
I know there are many people who took pictures and video at the services. Feel free to send copies or links to me at tolmanma@gmail.com.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

From Friends

I am not sure which Tolman is recieving these messages but I just learned of Jason's passing from Cameron. I just want to let the whole Tolman-Wheeler's know that my love and prayers are with them at this time, Jason was and continues to be an amazing man and was very loved by me. I also have some photo's of Jason from around 1995 to 2000 that I could scan in and send to Kelly.


love


Lindsay Brand-Simmons

*************************************



Kelly, I had been thinking about you this week before I ever even heard anything. (it's park weather, again-)I know that nothing that I say will help... but please know that you & your family are in my constant thoughts and prayers. I am home in the day on Friday if you need someone to watch your kids. Just e-mail me: suzycummard@msn.com.I am so sorry for your loss.Let me know if I can help in ANY way!

*************************************

Jason was my friend in Jr. High and High School and I am so sorry to hear about this tragedy. he was a great man and looked like a wonderful father. He will be greatly missed and I will keep your family in our prayers.brooke(bringhurst) whiting

*************************************
I never knew Jason or his family. I read about this story online. I have watched the video three times now, crying every time. My heartfelt wishes and prayers to Jason's family and friends. He was obviously from a great family who loves him very much! -Anonymous

*************************************
That is one of the most beautiful videos of Jason's life I have ever seen. My prayers go to you and your family. -Laura
*************************************
When I heard the news I was speechless... I am so sorry for your loss... I will for sure keep you all in my prayers... -Natalie and Jeremy Belknap

*************************************
Thank you for taking such good care of my best friend and your little blessings. You will be missed so much. -Anonymous
*************************************
We all will miss Jason very much. He was a strong willed boy and loved everyone. We all love hime and will miss him very much. Uncle Doug
*************************************
I am so sorry for youy loss. I will remember you and your family in my prayers -Becky
*************************************
Dear Jason,
I wanted to tell you that you are such an amazing person and will always be in my heart. I have known you for such a long time and we have had some good family times together. We will all help your family out as much as they need. I love you Jason and i will see you again. You will always be in our prayers and your family too.
Love,
Kristina Beckham McCray
*************************************
Kelly,
I am so sorry for what you must be going through. This is very sad to hear. I hope your baby continues to grow strong and you and your family are continually watched over. We will pray for you. Families are Forever. Love you! -Cassie
*************************************
hi mrs. kelly,
you may not know me but i am one of kristins friends, mr. jasons neice. she told me about what happpened and im very truely sorry about what happened. mr. jason will always be in my prayers and heart... i dont think you need to worry about where he is because i know he is somewhere special...i heard he was a good guy!
with all love and respect,
Aminah Yossef
*************************************
My prayers are with your family at this time. -jewly
*************************************
You may not know me but my brother knew Jason and I was friends with Cameron all through high school. I am so sorry to all your family for your loss. I don't know all of you but I know how much Cameron loves his brother. I am sorry Cam and to all of you. You and your family are in our prayers.
Rooney Family
*************************************
I would like to give my deepest sympathy to Jasons wife, children and family. I never really knew Jason, only met him once through my husband Gus, who used to work with him. My heart goes out to all that knew him. I had lots of tears reading all the good heartfelt stories that others have left. May God bless his family with what ever they may need. Sheila

No comments: