Remembering Jason

I hope everyone will take some time to add a thought or message to Jason's family or even leave something that went unsaid to Jason that you wish you could have said. I hope this to be a great support site for family and friends who will always remember what a great guy Jason is.
I know there are many people who took pictures and video at the services. Feel free to send copies or links to me at tolmanma@gmail.com.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Brother

It is still a shock to me that Jason is gone and I keep thinking in some way that he will walk back through the door.

I remember Jason for the hardworking loving brother and father that he was to his family. He never really had a bad word to say about any of them. He did get frustrated with some members of the family as we all do from time. He was always willing to help any of them if they asked and sometimes when they didn't, even if he felt like they had wronged him. It takes a big person to put your feelings aside and help when they have wronged you. Jason is a bigger man that I am.

I know that he was so proud of his family, because he was always talking about them and when they came to the office to see him he was always happier after. I remember when Harley was born and they thought that she wasn't going to able to hear and how frustrated he was that there was nothing he could do. In the end things worked out fine.

Kelly, keep that worry list up to date because I will be coming by from time to time to pick it up.

No comments: