Remembering Jason

I hope everyone will take some time to add a thought or message to Jason's family or even leave something that went unsaid to Jason that you wish you could have said. I hope this to be a great support site for family and friends who will always remember what a great guy Jason is.
I know there are many people who took pictures and video at the services. Feel free to send copies or links to me at tolmanma@gmail.com.

Monday, January 12, 2009

From Misty Selvidge

Jason and Kelly we love you! I am Mike's sister, cousin of Jason. I remember Jason and how cute he was as a kid and always had a caring heart. As an adult all the kids loved playing with Jason! Kara and I would always watch out for all our brothers and we love them dearly!! I send my deepest sympathy to Kelly and her kids and all the Tolmans. I am glad I got to spend this week with all of you. It was fun and healing to get together and hear stories of Jason. His viewing and funeral was so nice! I'm sure Jason was there with us all and was very pleased! Kelly-I was a single Mom for a couple of years and yes it will be busy and hard but if you stay close to the Lord he will carry you! The Lord has a soft spot in his heart for single Mom's! I can't wait to go through the temple with you and see you and Jason sealed with all your children. I know he is up in heaven with your unborn child right now telling him/her to watch out for you! I am here for you!Eric, Cami, Cassie, Carli, and I love you all so much. All the Tolmans are like my bros and sister since my siblings are in UT, and VA. May all our memories of Jason comfort us and heal us through this emotional time in our lives. Love always, Misty Selvidge(Chappell)

No comments: