Remembering Jason

I hope everyone will take some time to add a thought or message to Jason's family or even leave something that went unsaid to Jason that you wish you could have said. I hope this to be a great support site for family and friends who will always remember what a great guy Jason is.
I know there are many people who took pictures and video at the services. Feel free to send copies or links to me at tolmanma@gmail.com.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Whats up bro?! Hey you made a beautiful baby that was born a couple days ago...but you already know that cause you were with her as she left Heaven to join us here. :-)
Sorry I haven't been able to come visit a whole lot the past couple weeks, but I will being seeing you tomorrow! I am always thinking about you and the memories that we created. I am so grateful to have a brother like you. I want you to know I miss you and talk to you later.

Love,

Cam T

No comments: