Remembering Jason

I hope everyone will take some time to add a thought or message to Jason's family or even leave something that went unsaid to Jason that you wish you could have said. I hope this to be a great support site for family and friends who will always remember what a great guy Jason is.
I know there are many people who took pictures and video at the services. Feel free to send copies or links to me at tolmanma@gmail.com.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

ITS A GIRL

Our fourth baby is going to arrive sometime in July!! She will be a very welcome addition. I think I will name her "Haylee Jase". Jason picked out Haylee right after we got pregnant. Probably call her Jase because Harley and Haylee will be confusing. This is not a definete name yet though...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So happy for you Kelly! :) :) :) Cant wait!

Shelbi Whittaker said...

Congrats Kelly! I love the name...SO cute!!